Blog + Recipes
Reasons to drink Matcha
- High Source of Antioxidants Boosts Energy
- Improves Cognition Provides Relaxation
- Detoxifies the Body Strengthens Immune System
- Helps Prevent Cancer Improves Cardiovascular
- Health Helps Prevent Eye Disorders Helps with Weight loss
- Controls Type-2 Diabetes Improves Mood
Source: Organic Facts, 2019
Matcha Peanut butter cups
Matcha Layer 1–
- ⅓ cup cacao butter, melted
- ⅓ cup coconut butter, melted
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 tsp matcha powder
- 1 tsp vanilla bean powder
Method: Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Pour ⅓ way up lined muffin cups. Place in the freezer to harden.
Peanut Butter Layer 2–
- Peanut butter, no salt and no oil added
Method: Spoon out a tablespoon of peanut butter for each muffin cup and spread over the matcha layer. Place back in the freezer to set.
Matcha Layer 3–
- Same ingredients and quantity as layer 1
Method: Spoon or gently pour over peanut butter layer (about 2-3 tbsp for each muffin cup). Place in the freezer to harden.
(Makes about 6 muffin size PB Matcha cups)