Stainless Steel Fine Mesh Strainer
Use this food-grade stainless steel fine mesh strainer for the right Matcha experience!
Matcha is a dense powder because it is made from finely powdered Camella Sinensis leave. This concentrated form of green tea leaves is what gives Matcha its significantly high nutrition value.
Why do I need this stainless steel fine mesh strainer for my Matcha?
To properly suspend Matcha in water, milk, or any drink, you have to sift it. If you don’t filter the powder, it will clump together, and you’ll have bitter bits in your glass.
It would be best if you had this Yodha Matcha stainless steel fine mesh strainer to make a smooth and delectable cup of exquisitely healthful tea.
Our Yodha Matcha sift is a durable eight by three-inch stainless steel fine mesh. The filter is entirely dishwasher safe and is easy to clean.
Use only a quality non-corrosive strainer. If you use materials other than stainless steel, the metal will give your Matcha an awful taste. We made our Yodha Matcha filter with FDA-approved stainless steel that will consistently give you the right matcha experience!
- Stainless Steel
- Fine Mesh
- Dishwasher safe
Our sift has a lot of uses!
Our Yodha Matcha fine mesh strainer is perfect for sifting matcha powder. However, you can also use it for other purposes.
- Drinks: You can sift out seeds from lemons and oranges for cocktails.
- Baking: It is also a good sift for flour when you’re baking pizza, pancakes, or bread.
- Powders: When making lattes and other fancy barista-type drinks, you can use this mesh to sift cocoa powder or Matcha for toppings.
- Sugar: This filter is also perfect for confectioner’s sugar in any application.
- Spices: You can sift spices with our mesh to finely top dishes and drinks.
- Oil: You can even remove impurities from previously used oil with this mesh.
It is perfect for Matcha drinks!
Make this fancy matcha latte like a pro!
Of course, you eat with your eyes first. You have the best ingredients, so why not make the most out of them? Get creative and use our fine mesh sift to create designs in your Matcha drinks!
Here’s a straightforward recipe that gives you a fancy matcha latte that will enhance your drinking pleasure.
- 1 cup of milk (dairy, non-dairy, or vegan)
- Optional: 1 tbsp of sweetener (sugar, stevia, honey, or any alternative)
- 1 tsp coconut oil or any neutral oil
- 1 tsp Ceremonial-grade Yodha Matcha powder
- Either one more tsp of Matcha powder or 1 tsp cocoa powder or any other powdered flavor that compliments the color green like ube powder or turmeric.
- Fine mesh stainless steel strainer
- Yodha Matcha’s Matcha Frother
- A heart cut out - You can use light cardboard or a coupon bond, and it can be any design you want, as long as it fits the mouth of your Matcha cup.
- A whisking bowl
- Heat your milk on a stovetop or in a microwave.
- Separate half of the liquid into a whisking bowl and the other in your cup.
- Mix 1 tsp of your Ceremonial-grade Yodha Matcha and sugar with the milk in your drinking cup. Do not forget to sift your Matcha.
- Froth the mixture with the Matcha Frother until you achieve your desired texture.
- Make your milk froth by mixing your coconut oil with the milk in your whisking bowl. Use the Matcha Frother to whisk it until it forms a light foam.
- Top your cup with the forty milk mixture.
- Sift your extra Matcha powder or cocoa powder over your cutout to make a design on your milk froth.
Add the Yodha Matcha Stainless Steel Fine Mesh Strainer to your cart!
It’s a must!
When you are planning to gift your friends and loved ones a Yodha Matcha starter or set, you must never leave this sift out. The last thing you want is for your friends and family to have a less pleasurable Matcha experience. You only want the best for them!